Saturday, June 28, 2014

Himitsu Sentai Goranger - 02



Notes:
- Added Karaoke
- Fonts (I don't even remember what fonts were in Goranger 01)
- Took longer to finish because we were busy on Thursday (5/29/14). I'm sorry for the delay!
 Another week done. I'll be back in a few days!

Notas:
- He agregado Karaoke
- Fuentes (Ni siquiera recuerdo qué fuentes se encontraban en Goranger 01)
- Tomó más tiempo para terminar porque estábamos ocupados el jueves (05/29/14). Lo siento por el retraso!
Otra semana terminada. Volveré en unos días!

6 comments:

  1. You may have already answered this, but I'd like to know...since Bad Apple Fansubs seems closed, are you planning to take the project up or know who might? I know nothing about subbing or translating or else I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @James White:

    I won't be taking on the project myself, but cross your fingers that someone else will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a sense, that's good, since Goranger is 80+ eps long...

      Just make sure not to take on too many shows at once and you'll be fine. Though I hope doing KR Wizard won't drive you up the wall.

      - KudosForce

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply, it made me incredibly sad when I heard Bad Apple was closed down...

      Delete
  3. I think I'm going to wait on doing Wizard. Over-Time and TV-N have it completed already and they're pretty good in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear. Hibiki needs the support a lot more anyways (and might be an improvement over TV-Nihon's nonsense).

      - KudosForce

      Delete