Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Status Update On Things

Now that I'm back from vacation, I thought I should post the first of these as a way to tell people of our progress on things.

Himitsu Sentai Goranger
Goranger 26 will take longer than expected because the translators are having some problems on some lines (right now, I'm communicating with one of them in Spanish... no Google Translate!) so hold on there a sec.
(UPDATE: He says in two or three days the translation might be done, add another one or two for uploading and typesetting)

Kamen Rider Hibiki
Working on Episode 05, translation has barely started, so it'll take a few days.

Kamen Rider Wizard
It's not on my to-do list at the moment, so no Wizard any time soon.

Kamen Rider ZX
The muxed mkv is up, just need to release it.

12 comments:

  1. If I may ask please don't be offended this is just out of curiosity besides episode 26 of goranger will there be a certain day of the week the goranger episodes will be posted or just whenever they are finished?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope to release an episode every thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for informing me.

      Delete
    2. Thursdays are going to be great then, you guys are amazing to go through all this trouble. But I, personally am so grateful to all of the group for the translations.

      Delete
  3. Hello, PikaMaster11!
    I'm the head of russian / partly english tokusatsu group and I want to talk with you x) Any chance to contact with you via e-mail, for example? Mine is shamanisheee@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our group contact email is pmlg.fansubs(at)gmail(dot).com

      It probably wasn't necessary to put the email like that, but just to be safe. XD

      Delete
  4. Have you guys given any thought to releasing the script each time a new episode comes out? All the cool kids are doing it(KITsubs, Over-Time, GUIS, Imagination Station, etc.), and as someone who already has the Hibiki, Blade and GoRanger raws, I'd greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of it, but now that you mention it to me that's probably a good idea... well, thanks for letting me know! I'll go back and upload all the scripts then link them.

      Delete
    2. We are releasing softsubs, you can easily extract the scripts with one click. All you have to do is using MKVextract GUI. Anyways, it's a good idea to release script separately as well.

      Delete
    3. That's being done already, btw.

      Well, it's done for Goranger at least.

      Delete
  5. Hi, did you ever release the .mkv for Kamen Rider ZX? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete